Losing important messages, photos, voice notes and video can be painful, have been there before so hey here is what I did the solution is simple.
To solve the problem of losing WhatsApp chat history, you can restore it from the WhatsApp backup itself or turn to the third-party software- Android Data Recovery for help. Remember! Don’t operate your Android phone or update anything once you find out that you lost the important data and want to recover it. Otherwise, your backup file will be overwritten and what you deleted by mistake can not be extracted back any longer.
- Solution 1. Restore WhatsApp Messages Locally
- Solution 2. Restore Deleted Android WhatsApp Messages with Android Photo Recovery
Solution 1: Restore WhatsApp Messages Locally
To retrieve recent WhatsApp messages, if you have backed up WhatsApp on your Android via WhatsApp itself before, you can recover the deleted data.
1. Uninstall the WhatsApp on your device.
2. Reinstall it and sign in your account.
3. There would be prompted with a message to restore your backup after you open the reinstalled WhatsApp. Please tap “Restore”. And the job is done!
BUT if that don’t work!!!