…the trend setter.
WHAT IS A FRUIT?
A fruit is a part of plant derives from particular tissues of the flower with one or more ovaries, it consists of a pit or seed and has a fleshy part which can be eaten has food, in fact, humans and many animals have become dependent on fruits as a source of food.
Fruit on the other hand normally means the fleshy seed-associated structures of a plant that are sweet and edible in the raw state, some are classified as Berries, while some are classified as Tropical fruits, example are orange, banana, mango, pomegranate, pineapple, strawberries, grapes, watermelon and many more, fruits account for one of the major fraction of the world’s agricultural output today.
“EAT A FRUIT A DAY”
USES OF FRUIT
Fruit are used in various ways; many fruits are used to make beverages, such as fruit juices (watermelon juice, pineapple juice, orange juice, grape juice and many more….). Fruits are also used in manufactured foods like, yogurt, ice cream, muffins cakes, cookies and more so, are used in the making of alcoholic beverages, such as wine or brandy, likewise vinegar made from apple.
MEDICAL FACT ABOUT DIFFERENT FRUIT
IMPORTANCE OF FRUITS
There are many fruits which help us stay away from the doctors and more so can keep us protected from diseases and give us immunity, there is a popular saying that “A fruit a day keeps the doctor away” and they should not be ignored if you want to live a healthy life because most fruits contains the nutrition’s the body needs for a healthy growth.
Few fruits and there advantages will be discuss on this topic if time permits we will discuss more as we go further on this topic.
- WATERMELON:- watermelon is one of the tastiest and healthiest fruits in the world today it slakes/quenches inflammation that contributes to conditions like asthma, atherosclerosis, diabetes, colon cancer, and arthritis.
Watermelon provides longer immunity from Typhoid fever, and very good in the cure of many blood coursed diseases. The water melon seed is said to be medicinal traditionally and not only that, if crushed in a glass of milk increases blood purity, it also taste so sweet especially when used in making juice. More juicy stuff after this cut…
- MANGO:- is a very special fruit that blessed with many vitamins, proteins and minerals that helps daily growth , it is enrich with vitamin A which is equivalent to eating two eggs a day and also vitamin B1 which also equivalent to taking two apples a day ,not only that, regular consumption of mango prevents diseases .
More so, mango is also good for eyes, It is good for circulation of blood, it save sodium chloride and iron from your body and will extinguish your thirst, not only extinguish your thirst it brings fruity taste to the mouth, you can also use it leaves as herbal teeth washer to keep the teeth firm to the gum, stronger and keep the mouth free of germs.
THE ONE YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR>>>
- ORANGE:- is one of the most wonder filled fruit ever known by many people because of its sweetness, and not just for anything but because of its taste without even knowing the value of taking it, but I will like to tell you today. Orange contains Vitamins and mineral that helps to purify the blood in the human body system, intake of orange though increase hunger but also aid ease digestion of food or improve food digestion so to say.
Furthermore orange fruit should be taken when ripe, it is sweet when it’s ripe so, to my reader avoid sour fruit of any kind especially Orange. Orange is very good for pregnant woman in fact very! very!! good, also it (orange) is good to aid Jaundice.
Finally before I stop on facts about orange I will like to tell you (reader) that a glass of milk is equivalent to an ORANGE. Oranges and other Citrus fruits look just like the mammary glands of the female and actually assist the health of the breasts and the movement of lymph in and out of the breasts.
- PINEAPPLE: to start with, pineapple serves as one of the most embraced fruit in the world today but haven’t said that, it has its own unique purpose in human lives especially to those that smoke because pineapple consumption regularly reduces the ill effects of cigarettes which destroys body cells and more so, pineapple retains the value of vitamin C in your body because Vitamin C becomes less due to smoking
MEDICAL FACTS ABOUT PINEAPPLE
- Pineapple is very effective for heart especially for those who don’t have diabetes
- It is also very effective for problems related to kidneys and also urinary problems
- Pineapple is a cure for the disease “eczema”. If Pineapple juice is poured on the rash then it will be a relief to itching and also it reduces the thickness of eczema
- It is highly dangerous if pregnant women consume sweet pineapple as it can cause several ill factors related to pregnancy
- Pineapple is a good cure of restlessness and fatigue
- GRAPES : green grapes are said to be one of the sweetest fruit in the world at large, it taste leaves a long lasting memory in our mouth and the red grape has a slightly sour taste but both have a very useful impact medically and naturally
Nutrition and medical facts of Grapes
- Grape juice when consumed by children will help their teeth to grow without many problems.
- Grapes prevent many heart diseases.
- Grape juice in take is also good for eyes.
- Grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food.
- Grapes purify the blood, provide its intake strengthens the kidneys and clears the bowels.
AS TIME COULD NOT PERMIT US TO COMPLETE THE LECTURES TODAY LETS DISCUSS BRIEFLY ON SOME OF THESE FRUITS, OTHERS WILL BE DISCUSS IN FURTHER CLASSES WATCH OUT>>>>>>
WALNUT: A Wallnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebrums. Even the wrinkles or folds are on the nut just like ethe neo-cortex. We now know that walnuts help develop over 3 neuron-transmitters for brain functiion.
CALERY: Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb and more look just like bones. These foods specifically target bone strength. Bones are 23% sodium and these foods are 23% sodium. If you don’t have enough sodium in your diet the body pulls it from the bones, making them weak. These foods replenish the skeletal needs of the body.
AVACADO: Eggplant, Avocadoes and pears target the health and function of the womb and carvix of the female – they look just like these organs. Today’s research shows that when a woman eats 1 avacado a week, it balances hormones, sheds unwanted birth wieight and prevents cancers. And how profound is this?…. it takkes exactly 9 months to grow an avacado from blossom to ripened fruit. There are over 14,000 photolytic chemical constituents of nutrition in each one of these foods.
OTHER BENEFIT, USEFULNESS AND MEDICAL FACTS OF OTHER FRUITS WILL BE DISCUSSED IN FUTHER LECTURES WATCH OUT>>>>>>